Some say the Empire was formed from lesser races within Imperium space banished during the Galactic Wars but this rumor has never been substantiated and no one dares ask the Imperium for their side of the story. The behavior of the Tyrannar Empire could be described as medieval in nature.
This Faction hails from the Iratus Quadrant. The Iratus Quadrant is overflowing with molten volcanic planets. The plumes and the harsh radiation being expelled from the fiery red stars cause this quadrant of the Maelstrom Galaxy to glow orangy-red. Red, the color of the blood and ashes the Empire anoints in of their enemies. The uniform color they hail on their ships and brute technologies.
Doctrine, Philosophy, and GovernmentEdit
The set philosophy of the Tyrannar Empire is as follows.
- All actions are to further the glory of the Tyrannar Empire.
- Defeat all enemies swiftly, decisively, and without remorse.
- Forge unbreakable bonds with your allies, as their success is the Empire's success.
- Amass personal wealth and power, for as you grow, so does the Empire.
The Tyrannar Empire functions as an oligarchy. Authoritarian in nature, The Nine is a group of nine Supreme Archons represented by the three master races of the Tyrannar Empire. Each Tyrannar race gets three members of their species to represent them in The Nine Archon council.
Their symbol consists The Burning Hand, The Blazing Sword, and the Dracon Shield. Each part of the logo represents a species under the Empire.
- Reduce the influence of the other Factions.
- Control and colonize Center Space.
- Usurp the mantle of the Imperium.